Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,958   Posts: 1,558,079   Online: 1110

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

WTT :- Leica M2 for 645 medium format

Hi friends,

I have a Leica M2 , the old model with button rewind in great condition. It has been recently CLAed by Youxin Ye a week ago and I can include the receipt for the same. There are some cosmetic wear and tear on the body but rangefinder and al other functions are in ex+ condition with the CLA by Youxin Ye.
    Also includes 4 rolls of tri-X , 3 rolls of Fuji Provia 400 X ,3 rolls of kodak portra and 1 roll of Ilford HP5.

The total cost of the kit is $750 .

Would like to have a 645 medium format camera with lens and other accessories.

Please let me know your offers fo rthe same.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You may not want this Bronica ETRSi 645 kit, but I do have it for trade:

Bronica ETRSi medium-format film SLR body
    Zenzanon-PE 75mm f/2.8 lens
    AE-II Finder E (prism metered finder with viewing screen, automatic or manual exposure, and hot shoe)
    Non-motorized grip/winder
    +0.5 diopter eye correction lens
    120 film back with dark slide
    220 film back with dark slide
    Assorted caps

Minor condition issues: film advance crank is missing (still you can turn it by hand), and so is the rubber eyecup on the prism finder. Viewing screen is scratched and scarred from previous heavy use, but still useable. Still, everything is in full working order, and the camera takes beautiful pictures. Pics on request.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks for the updates and the info.. Really appreciate your offer. However I am specifically lookinf forward to pentax and mamiya series and hasselblad 6x6 ..
    Sorry since I haven't made that clear in my post

Shooter
    35mm RF
    A Mamiya 645 Pro TL with the 80 2.8, metered prism, crank wind, WG402 in excellent order, WG401 with a broken battery case and 2 backs?

The body is basically mint —had Mamiya replace it 2 years ago and have used it about 2 times since. The lens is in great condition (because I only have one lens and so have never had cause to take it off the body). I can't find any fault with the prism or WG402.

It's my newest (in terms of production date) but least-used system. I just don't use SLRs that much, even in 35mm. Been looking to pass it on to someone for the past year and a half. I've also been looking for a Leica body for about as long.
    Last edited by xxloverxx; 02-21-2013 at 08:34 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin