Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,955   Posts: 1,586,013   Online: 664

Shooter
    Medium Format

Trade: Mamiya 645AF and Hasselblad 500cm for Mamiya 6 or 7, or Leica M

Hi- Looking to trade my Mamiya 645 AF and Hasselblad 500cm for your Mamiya 6, 7, or 7II.

Hasselblad 500cm has 80mm Zeiss Planar, A24 back, and waist level finder. It is the 50th anniversary (1991) model. Lens is free of any fungus or abnormalities. Does have some paint rub on the lens markings (very slight), and a small amount of 'pitting' on the chrome. Not really worth mentioning, but want to be as upfront as possible. Functions perfectly.

Mamiya 645AF comes with 80mm 2.8 lens, and film back. Looks great and functions perfectly.
    I have an extra film back for the Mamiya that I'll throw in, but i never used it, so i cannot vouch for its performance.

I would trade both of these for your Mamiya 6, 7 with lens(es). Additionally, I might be willing to pay for both of our shipping, if it is not an astronomical amount.

Please let me know if you have any questions I can answer- thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0014.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	361.6 KB 
ID:	66870

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0015.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	412.3 KB 
ID:	66869

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Update- Hasselblad sold. Will trade Mamiya 645 af and Fuji X100 for your Mamiya 6/7/7ii. could also throw in cash.
    www.kentchamness.com

Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion. - Jack Kerouac

Mamiya 7, Mamiya 645af, Nikon F3, Minolta XD-11, Nikon D600

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin