Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,770   Posts: 1,516,510   Online: 775

Shooter
    Multi Format

Paxette People !! Trade my 85mm Steinheil Quinar for others...

Hey everybody with a (few) Paxette(s)!!

These things have a way of piling up, don't they? Especially the lenses. When the bodies stop working the lenses endure Who doesn't have Staeble Choros coming out of their ears? I do-- as well as Cassarits etc. But somehow I've ended up with 2 of the apparently sought after (and very pricy for Paxette) 85mm Quinars. I only need one, so I'd like to trade it for other lenses. If you have the Zeiss 50mm Tessar or any Schneider or an RF-coupled Roeschlein Luxon 50mm or 39mm Enna stuff, let me know.

Maybe we could start a Paxette lens trading post here on this thread. Hope everyone is well.

C Ritter
    nosmok

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just acquired my dad's Super II with Roeschlein 50mm f/2. I would be interested in a couple of other lenses, wide angle and short tele for portraits for example.

Paul

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin