Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,348   Online: 785

Shooter
    Medium Format

Longshot Trade... 1963 Fender Coodercaster Duo-Sonic guitar for cameras~

I know this is a total longshot and probably won't yield anything, but thought I'd give it a try...
    I've got an amazingly cool 1963 Fender Duo-Sonic "Coodercaster" guitar I'd like to trade for the right camera.
    It's the best sounding and feeling guitar in my stable, but I just can't get used to the shorter scale length.

What I'm looking for:

Mamiya 7 II w/ 43mm
    Hasselblad 503 CW w/ 80mm
    Pentax 67 II w/ various lenses
    Leica M3 DS w/ 50mm summi
    Polaroid 195 NPC
    Plaubel Makina

I'm located in Toronto so anyone local can feel free to come by and try out the guitar.

Again, not really expecting anyone on here to be interested, but you never know...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cool! Good luck.
    My blog / photo website: http://frankfoto.jimdo.com/

Shooter
    35mm
    I bought one of those (a more recent version) for my son. It had a beautiful patina of tobacco smoke staining. I later discovered he had given it away to one of his friends " because he liked it...." I was not impressed! Unfortunately, I don't have any of those cameras to trade. Beautiful guitar. I hope you make a deal. Alex

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Coodercaster named for Ry?
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin