Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,181   Online: 732

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTT Omega D2 enlarger and a half for your...

This D2 and associated parts (including a parts donor) are taking up space and not getting used so I'm either going to trade it or start using it. I'd rather have the space. D2s have dropped in price to the point that it's either thrilling or depressing depending on which side of the transaction one is on. I'd rather see what I can trade it for. Because I'm feeling lazy right now, let me describe what I have and if there's a serious party, I'll add photos.

A) Omega D2 with condenser light source #1
    B) Omega D2 with condenser light source #2 missing baseboard and connecting parts between column stand and baseboard, and maybe a couple of screws. Potential Frankenlarger. Different model than #1.

C) Negative carriers for 35, 645, 6x7, 9x12, 4x5 (one set) the 35mm carrier has the ears for rolls

D) Lens boards and cones - 2 boards, 3 different sized cones, 1 homemade cone made by attaching a coffee can to a lens board

E) Distortion correction attachment for D2 and Automega D3 #7439 in original carton

F) Horizontal projection attachment #429-070 in original carton minus top flap (includes the velvet-like sleeve for the mirror)

G) If I'm enchanted enough by your offered goods, I might be willing to include a lens

H) If I'm REALLY enchanted by your offered goods, I might be willing to throw in an Aristo cold light source (but I'm kind of attached to this so I have my doubts, we'll see)

I'm in West Michigan so I'm willing to deal with anyone willing to meet face-to-face and drive part-way. Since shipping will require cash, I'm adverse to doing so. My plan is to make this a cash-less deal (other than fuel and food).
    The kids go to school in Chicago so that's a frequent destination for us. Detroit and Toledo aren't out of the question, Northern Indiana, Northern Lower Peninsula, and all of the U.P. East of the Keewenaw, maybe even part of Wisconsin, who knows. I'm just that kind of crazy.

At this point, I don't want to part it out. If no one wants to trade for it all, I'll just keep it to annoy my children with after I'm gone.

Let's have some fun with this! I'm curious to see what you have that you don't need or want!

Kenny

P.S. If you need some help and want to peek at my Christmas wish-list, PM me
    Last edited by KennyMark; 07-08-2013 at 09:43 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    07-08-13 wow! it's been awhile, everythings history,right,let's just say i'm more than curious.
    From what you describe,it looks that you got out of 4x5 and that's a shame,because i have a
    sweet Cambo 4x5 set that i don't use now that i bought a Sinar P. Let me know about it.
    johnpohl19

j
    j

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent John.
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin