Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,806   Posts: 1,581,406   Online: 1102

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FT: Print for Materials

It's time for a new Print for Materials Special Offer. As some of you who have taken me up on this or expressed interest in the past know, I occasionally run a "Print for Materials" Special Offer. It is that time again.

My current offer is...
    Two Sets of Spot Pens (ONE Warm Tone and ONE Cold Tone) for your choice of either a 6x6cm or a 6x7cm Silver Gelatin Contact Print.

Warm Tone set:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...g_pen_set.html

Cold Tone Set:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...g_pen_set.html

Shipping on these SpotPen sets to my address is FREE from B&H right now. Each set is $27.95 so the TOTAL FOR BOTH would be $55.90. My normal price for these small, jewel like prints (as show on the Print Info page) is $100.00 + $10 shipping in the USA. That means this offer works out to HALF OFF of a print. If you've been thinking of buying one of my small contact prints this is the best deal you will find.

It's simple, you let me know which print you want and your shipping address and I'll send you the print. I'll let you know my shipping address so that you can purchase the Spot Pens and have them shipped to me. Use my Contact Page to e-mail me or send me a PM here on APUG. This offer will only be available to the first two takers. Two sets of each should last me a lifetime.

This offer is good in the USA and Canada only. If you are outside the USA or Canada you would need to pay the actual shipping costs (less $10) in addition to purchasing the two sets of spot pens.
    Last edited by Shawn Dougherty; 07-24-2013 at 04:24 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Forgot to include Canada!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    UPDATE: One person has taken me up on the offer over on Facebook. Two sets of each set will probably last me a lifetime so only one offer left.

Thanks!
    Shawn

P.S. I also forgot to include Canada when I first posted. I can ship these smaller prints to Canada at a reasonable rate so the offer is open to our northern neighbors as well, at no extra shipping charge.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump allowed "now" so here it is. One Special Offer taken, one more left. Works out to about Half Price one of my 6x6cm or 6x7cm contact prints. Read more above or on my website. Click the Special Offer link in my signature. And Canada is good for the offer, too.

Thanks!
    Shawn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Shawn - I have a set of these (I assume they are the cold tone ones because they don't say warm tone) I bought a few years ago. Only used once or twice but I haven't even looked at them in a few years so no idea if they are still good or whatever. They're yours if you want them. No print required in exchange obviously as these are not new pens. I can just air mail them (probably take a week to get there) cheap - probably $5-7 which I'll cover.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Michael,
    Thank you! I really appreciate that. My understanding is that the Warmtone SpotPens have "Warmtone" on the packaging while the Cold Tone SpotPens (as they are called at B&H) are actually neutral and have no color indication on packaging. So that must be what they are.

I used these on customers prints back in 1999/2000 when I worked at a camera store. The set had been around for several years at that point so I'm sure yours are fine. Again, I really appreciate it.

I can swing buying one set myself so that (along with the one print trade) gives me the 2 or each I was looking for.
    -------------------

Sooooo..... THIS Special Offer is now over. Next time will probably be a 4x5 contact though I'm not sure when it will be posted. Probably in a couple of months.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin