Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,534   Posts: 1,544,020   Online: 1086

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Riehl View Post
    Haha, calm down people. It's a miscommunication. I think everyone knows I was looking for Nikon gear. It's cool though, I think I'm sticking with the 24/2.8 and then I'm saving to buy someone's Canon VI-T + 35/3.5. StoneNYC, I took your advice and sold it. Sent it out earlier this afternoon.
    Nice, wonder what mine will go for, how did you get a quote without them seeing it?

~Stone

The Important Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I guessed that mine qualified for "EX+" condition, so I wrote that in. It works perfectly, has no scratches or marks on the metal/plastic or the leather. The glass was clear as well. The face of the body when opened looked clean. The little set of instructions under the viewfinder were also all completely intact. I actually haven't technically "sold" it yet; I think I'm just assuming it's more of a safe bet than anything that I'll get that amount once they receive it in a couple days.
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Riehl View Post
    I guessed that mine qualified for "EX+" condition, so I wrote that in. It works perfectly, has no scratches or marks on the metal/plastic or the leather. The glass was clear as well. The face of the body when opened looked clean. The little set of instructions under the viewfinder were also all completely intact. I actually haven't technically "sold" it yet; I think I'm just assuming it's more of a safe bet than anything that I'll get that amount once they receive it in a couple days.
    If I can get $80 for mine I'll be happy.

I don't have a neck strap but everything else is in perfect shape.

It's the sx-70 with sonar, silver finish and tan leather, all looks brand new.

Thanks for inspiring me.

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I think because they already have the model I sent them in stock, I was able to get a pre-approved quote. I have a silver/black leather SX-70 Sonar OneStep that I'm keeping. It's easier to use than the one I sent out and it works just as well. Produces the same effect without the effort of having to focus... which is a lot harder than I thought it would be with the SX-70.
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin