Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,329   Posts: 1,537,181   Online: 822

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

List of Equipment for Trade - Looking for mostly Nikon Equipment

My apologies for bumping my last classified ad, it will be closed soon.

I have a lot of equipment that I'm looking to give up for Nikon equipment, as I've decided I'm sticking with my FM2n and a FM10.

Also, next to the item is what I value each item at unless I don't have a specific value:

• Polaroid SX-70 (silver with brown leatherette, with leather case) - $250
    • Polaroid SX-70 Sonar OneStep (silver with black leatherette) - $100
    • Polaroid SX-70 Model 3 (black, brown leatherette is worn off) - $50
    • Polaroid 103 - $25
    • Polaroid 320 - $25
    • Polaroid 335 - $25
    • Polaroid Sun 600 LMS - $35
    • Sears Easi-Load FC 600 (126 film) - $10
    • Minolta MD 50mm f/1.7
    • Minolta MD 50mm f/2
    • Minolta Maxxum SPxi Body (below are lenses/accessories for this body, but I will part)
    • Minolta Maxxum AF ZOOM 35-70mm f3.5
    • Minolta Maxxum AF ZOOM 35-70mm f4 Macro
    • Minolta Maxxum AF POWER ZOOM 35-80mm f4
    • Tokina AF 70-210mm f/4-5.6
    • Minolta Maxxum 2000xi flash
    • Nikon Pronea 6i Body (APS film)

Just PM me if you'd like a photo, or I can post some here if enough people are interested. If you want to buy any of the above, I will accept offers. I'm looking mostly for F-mount lenses or for a rangefinder camera. Also, I'd be glad to group any amount of equipment if necessary for a certain item. If you have digital equipment for Nikon, I'd be happy to consider that as well.
    Last edited by Nathan Riehl; 08-05-2013 at 07:14 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

Shooter
    35mm
    Nathan

I wish I could encourage you in your quest, however I have no idea why anyone would give up some NIKON equipment for your list of toys above. Your best bet would be to liquidate it on ebay for anything you could get and start over.

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Um, he's looking for Nikon stuff.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Koehrer View Post
    Um, he's looking for Nikon stuff.
    Read again, silver h guy said it right.

I agree, the stuff above isn't the same in quality and would have to trade the entire collection for a camera and lens. However the CLA'd SX-70's on eBay are actually pricey, but I wouldn't pay that much when you can get them for $10 at goodwill...

Not meaning to offend the OP/seller, but you need to understand the difference in type of equipment and buyer seller viewpoint.

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I understand. I posted with the intention of grouping multiple items or with getting budget equipment. Also, there are plenty of older F-Mount lenses that go between $50 and $100. I've seen older bodies go for even less than that. Trust me, I'm not looking for top notch equipment. 50/1.8 E is only worth about $25, and sometimes people just want to experiment with other kinds of equipment and are willing to swap their unused stuff for it. It doesn't have to be solely Nikon equipment either. If you have something laying around you don't want, feel free to PM me. Maybe I'll be interested. Y'know, if you need something that I have here.

Also, I'm thinking about sending my SX-70 to KEH. They said they'd give me $140 or so, but I don't know if that's enough to make me happy. I think if I got $200, I'd be happy, but it seems like most people either have one or aren't interested in one.

Oh, and I gave those MD lenses to a friend. I only had them up there because they were extra things I had laying around.
    Last edited by Nathan Riehl; 08-08-2013 at 12:07 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Check out my website!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Take the money for the SX-70, TIP will be coming out with a brand new SX-70 like camera with a normal hot shoe, possibly an x-sync too, so take that money soon they will drop in value.

Now that I know I'll send mine to them too for that price.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sending it out today. It has to be that specific one if you're using their online quoting system. I have it confirmed for $143.xx and it's being sent from here in Florida, to Smyrna, Georgia. I chose their quick pay service for Paypal, so that should make it quicker for me. Gonna spend half of that on a Nikkor 24/2.8 AIS.
    Check out my website!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    [QUOTE=Nathan Riehl;1532547]
    I have a lot of equipment that I'm looking to give up for Nikon equipment, as I've decided I'm sticking with my FM2n and a FM10.

"A lot I'm looking to give up FOR NIKON"

Stone, SH, That means he's LOOKING for Nikon
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    [QUOTE=John Koehrer;1533787]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Riehl View Post

"A lot I'm looking to give up FOR NIKON"

Stone, SH, That means he's LOOKING for Nikon
    Yes, that's what I said lol I think we are not communicating, but are agreeing.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Haha, calm down people. It's a miscommunication. I think everyone knows I was looking for Nikon gear. It's cool though, I think I'm sticking with the 24/2.8 and then I'm saving to buy someone's Canon VI-T + 35/3.5. StoneNYC, I took your advice and sold it. Sent it out earlier this afternoon.
    Check out my website!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin