Bronica ETR Setup
I'll post pictures very soon.
So, I love the setup, but I don't think I like shooting medium format as much as I thought I would. It doesn't benefit me over 35mm enough for it to be worth the trouble of developing and scanning it (neither of which I can do very regularly since I do not have the equipment at home). I have the equipment for 35mm developing, so that's another story. I have a Yashica-D, so my 120 film won't go to waste if I trade this kit.
Anyways, what I have:
- Bronica ETR body w/ split prism
- 75mm f/2.8 lens
- meterless prism (with eye cup)
- Bronica Professional Lens Hood (with cross screen adapter, standard adapter, and mask plate for longer focal lengths)
- Speed Trigger
- two 120 film backs (with dark slides)
- Sunpak AP-52 Thyristor and Sunpak Auto 522 Thyristor
- uv filter, cross screen, and cp filter
- remote eyes (two of them, never used them)
- Pelican-style case (will be shipping it all in this, I recommend a new foam insert though)
I know I've said this a million times, but I'm looking for a decent rangefinder kit. I've heard good things about the Hexar AF as well. Depends on what I can get for it all, I guess. I don't use it enough and I feel like someone else could appreciate it more. Makes a great MF starter kit as well.
We'll have to work out shipping somehow since I know it'll cost me an arm and a leg to ship it all, so as long as that's cool, we have a deal (given I like what you have to offer, haha).
Last edited by Nathan Riehl; 08-12-2013 at 11:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.
Reason: Photos added
Check out my website
Nikon F2//Yaschica T4//Zenza Bronica ETR//Polaroid SX-70 Sonar OneStep