Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,084   Online: 905

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTT/FS Arkay-King Imagemaker II processor and parts

Looking to find a new home for my Imagemaker II processor. Up to 8 baths, up to 16x20, both film and prints. Includes two 8-sheet 4x5 reels, one 8-sheet insert for 8x10 prints, and 9 drums. It's about the size of and a few pounds heavier than a cube shaped dorm refrigerator. I'm willing to ship at your expense, but it would be a whole lot less pain and cost to hand it off in person.
    Given its functionality, it's probably worth several hundred dollars in today's market. So you can make me an offer of cash or something to trade. Either works for me.
    I am willing to deliver it in the West Michigan area, and possibly meet in the middle if you're a bit further away. I get to Chicago fairly regularly so I can drag it around the bottom of the lake if that is appealing to any Chicagoans or North-Western Hoosiers.
    I'm located about halfway up your fifth meta-carpal if you're looking at the palm of your right hand (It's how we do geography here in Michigan) so maybe now is the time to visit the scenic shores of Lake Michigan. And if any Wisconsin folks want to come see the pretty side of the lake, I just heard that the S.S. Badger is making two trips each way daily for the Fall, with fares at 40% off.
    Last edited by KennyMark; 09-24-2013 at 12:12 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Typo error
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Would photos generate any interest? Bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ba-da-bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyMark View Post
    Would photos generate any interest? Bump.
    One picture is worth a thousand words.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin