Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,982   Online: 940

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB/T: Fuji CA Paper MATTE (just a few sheets) for...

This might seem a strange request, but I'm hopeful that someone has and would be willing to send me a couple sheets of Fuji Crystal Archive Type II color paper in Matte finish. I really want to see how the matte looks and responds before committing to a hundred sheets. 8x10 is preferable.

In return, I can PayPal you the cost of shipping plus, or drop some film in the mail. I have some Tri-X on hand, lots of Fujicolor 200, and other stuff.

Thanks.

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is anyone using this paper? Alternately, I'd be happy to see a scrap print or test strip on this paper -- something with a range of colors (even if they're not necessarily correct). Might be easier to mail.

Again, I'm after Fuji Crystal Archive Type II in matte. Thanks.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've only printed a few sheets of the matte. I like the paper surface, but it is very high in contrast (like all the papers currently on the market).

I hope to be printing on some this weekend. The paper I have is 11x14 and I don't want to mess with shipping a few sheets. I can send you a scrap print when I have one. PM me your address.

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent, Larry. Thanks.

I should have mentioned that cut paper would also be fine -- for example, a single sheet of whatever size cut down to 4x5 pieces (and some change). But either way works (unexposed or printed); I just want to see what it looks like in hand.

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Still looking for Fuji CA in Matte-- either unexposed paper (cut down to 5x7 or even 4x6 is fine) or a scrap print or two.

Potentially, I will be looking to trade a box 11x17 lustre paper for same in matte. The paper I have is new, unopened, purchased from B&H in person in August, and has been cool-stored since then. I would pay for shipping both ways, since you'd be doing me a favor. But first I want to see a sample.

Thanks.
    Last edited by bvy; 10-26-2013 at 11:07 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sorry, I got busy over the last week. I've got a few bad prints from last weekend and two fresh sheets of paper ready to go out in the mail on Monday or Tuesday.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin