Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,715   Online: 758

Shooter
    Multi Format

Trade for film, or classic cameras,

I have several cameras for sale in the For sale classifieds. I am willing to trade them for 120 or 35mm film. Would also be interested in classic folders or good TLR.
    Thanks,
    2bits

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by 2bits View Post
    I have several cameras for sale in the For sale classifieds. I am willing to trade them for 120 or 35mm film. Would also be interested in classic folders or good TLR.
    Thanks,
    2bits
    I'll trade you one roll of tech pan in 35mm for the Polaroid (Tech Pan is at a premium these days, this is a serious offer). I guarantee it's good, the base has NO fog whatsoever.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    StoneNYC, I don't want to go outdated. I have been burned more often than not buying outdated film on forums. The oldest I'll go anymore is about five years, with the hope that it was refridgerated the whole time.
    Thanks anyway,

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by 2bits View Post
    StoneNYC, I don't want to go outdated. I have been burned more often than not buying outdated film on forums. The oldest I'll go anymore is about five years, with the hope that it was refridgerated the whole time.
    Thanks anyway,
    I guarantee it's good and can be shot at speed. I understand but I swear it's perfect, I just don't use it and I don't print I scan, so my scanner isn't capable of capturing the fine grain it seems. But I get the not wanting out of date, I've had bad experiences myself.
    Last edited by StoneNYC; 01-15-2014 at 09:58 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still up for trade.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin