Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,207   Posts: 1,531,902   Online: 1148

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FT: Safelights, ME Super, EL Lenses, Negative Carrier (6x6 C700), Optical Slaves, etc

Hey everyone!

Relatively new here at APUG! I've got quite a few things laying around that (hopefully) people can use. PM me with trade offers!

Halco branded red 11 watt bulbs. Freestyle and a couple others sell these at $5 a pop as safelights, and they are the same thing as the Delta Brightlab bulbs. My OC filter in my Kodak safelight was getting faded and was fogging paper after 10-15 minute exposures. I put one of these in a white silk sock to diffuse it (in a pinch) and it gives a more even light than my kodak, and in my tests, no fogging after 15 minutes of paper sitting in my easel (6' away from the light). I have 2 extra of these.

Pentax ME Super with it's leatherette case. Case is pretty scuzzy, viewfinder is pretty scuzzy, and mirror damper is pretty much gone. The frame counter may or may not work (sometimes it resets back to 0, sometimes it doesn't). This has taken a lot of my favorite shots when I've been out canyoneering and climbing, and there's a high risk of dropping it off a cliff. Never did, though! I'll pop a fresh alkaline battery in it before shipping.

EL Lenses-- Isco-Gottingen Iscorit 50mm f/4.5 (not really sure what the hell this is, but for small proof prints (5x7) I can't really tell the difference between this and my EL-Nikkors @f/11. Wide open it's worthless. If you want a 50mm to play with, let me know. Free with anything else. I also have an El-Omegar 50mm f/3.5 that is actually quite nice. I have EL-Nikkors and a couple Componons, so this just sits. I'm sure it's worth a roll or two of film to someone

Beseler Printmaker (I believe) lens board, for M25 lenses. Don't have this enlarger. It came on one of my old Componons.

Omega C700 6x6 Negative carrier. Missing a couple screws but it works fine without them ($0.25 at the hardware store to get new ones). Previous owner duct-taped a mask on the bottom. Residue is there but totally hard, and won't touch negatives. Don't have this enlarger, so never took the time to clean it off.

Vivitar SL-2 optical slaves. I used them with my 285HV's indoors to trigger with an on camera flash. I just use sync cables now. I have 2 of these.

Filters: Hoya 52mm Green X1, Tiffen 52mm Yellow 6, 52mm Hoya Close-up filters (+1,2, and 3-- I was quite pleasently surprised by these, actually). I foolishly thought a few years ago, I would never get into MF or LF, and got filters to fit on my Pentax and Nikon 35mm lenses. Now I need more 62mm for my ETRS.

Wow! I think that's it! Anyways, here's what I may be interested in return:

120 film
    4x5 film (I don't shoot much 4x5, so 10-15 sheets will last me about a year)
    Enlarging paper
    ETRS Speed Grip
    ETRS 150mm MC f/3.5
    Calumet C2
    62mm filters (yellow, red, green, ND, grad)
    Patterson developing tanks and reels
    Unopened powder or liquid concentrate fixer
    D76 and XTOL powders

.... But mostly film and enlarging paper!

Thanks!!!

Davis
    New-ish convert to film.
    Pentax MX for 35mm
    Bronica ETRS for 645

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Someone has to need some of this stuff! I'll entertain any offers on this-- It's just taking up space that I don't have, and I won't use any of it!
    New-ish convert to film.
    Pentax MX for 35mm
    Bronica ETRS for 645

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Filters and EL lenses gone. Taking up space I don't have, so I'm open to ANY offers.
    New-ish convert to film.
    Pentax MX for 35mm
    Bronica ETRS for 645

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    ME Super gone. Anyone need that negative carrier?
    New-ish convert to film.
    Pentax MX for 35mm
    Bronica ETRS for 645

Shooter
    Large Format
    I can't use the neg carrier, but might be interested in the slaves if you still have them. Anything else still available? Anything else you want? I might have and original ETR Speed Grip somewhere.

Are you a banjo player? Based on the fretless name, in case that seems like a bizarre question.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Crabtree View Post
    I can't use the neg carrier, but might be interested in the slaves if you still have them. Anything else still available? Anything else you want? I might have and original ETR Speed Grip somewhere.

Are you a banjo player? Based on the fretless name, in case that seems like a bizarre question.
    Not a banjo player, a bass player. I grew up listening to Weather Report with my parents, and love the Jaco sound. I actually play exclusively fretless for electric bass =)

I still have both the Vivitar SL-2's, ME Series Leather Case, an ETR early 120 insert with a semi-functioning shell (no darkslide, chipped light seal), the 2 Halco bulbs (was informed a generic bulb shop sells these for a bit over $1, but it'd be worth it to pair up and save shipping), *possibly* a Vivitar 285HV (depends on what I get back), a leatherette lens soft case, a Nikon F Series Eye Cup, Pentax ZX-5 (depends on what I get back), some Pentax Digital lenses and an SMC-M 75mm-150mm f/4.

Things I might want now, would be that Speed Grip if you can find it, I wouldn't mind another working ETRS back, since the last 2 I got have crapped out on me almost instantly, 120 B&W film, 4x5 film (small quantities) Calumet C2 film holder, 62mm grad filters, a Y-G/ G(X0) filter, ETRS 50mm MC, 150mm MC, 2x PE converter, 4 or more stop ND filter, nice old school camera straps, Bogen or Slik tripod legs, an Alphax or Betax #1 shutter to revive an old lens I have, LPL 6x7 negative carrier, 105mm Componon, Comparon, EL-Nikkor, or Rodagon (oif and when I get a 6x7 carrier).

Anyways, the top list is everything I have I need to get rid of, and the bottom list is things I definitely would use. If anything lines up, let me know. If nothing does, I'd be willing to just sell the SL-2's as well... Shoot me an offer if that's the case.
    New-ish convert to film.
    Pentax MX for 35mm
    Bronica ETRS for 645

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    SL-2's are spoken for. I've updated the list:

Halco 11w Red Bulbs
    Printmaker Lens Board
    C700 6x6 Carrier
    Pentax ZX-5
    SMC-M 75-150 w/ a nice hard leather case (Vivitar case)
    Super Takumar 35mm f/3.5 w/ original caps and case
    Vivitar 285HV

Still open to $$$, film, paper, ETRS gear, etc.
    New-ish convert to film.
    Pentax MX for 35mm
    Bronica ETRS for 645

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin