Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,729   Posts: 1,515,247   Online: 787

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTT:looking for Cark Zeiss Jena Tessar 135mm 6.3 or 4.5 in barrel

Field # ShenHao XPO45 - Monorail # Sinar F2
    Multi format P&S 4x5, 6x12, 6x9 # Chamonix Saber
    6x6 # Minolta Autocord, 6x9 # Kodak Medalist

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I have a post war Jena Carl Zeiss 135mm f/4.5 Tessar in Compur Rapid MX shutter. These shutters put the late Copals to shame with a smooth run, click stops on the speed index and accuracy under varying conditions. My friend who is an experienced repairman and apprenticed at the then largest shutter factory in Germany Prontor, said when I showed him my shutter for cleaning and adjustment said, "Ah. The good one!" Anyway, the lens and shutter have been cla'd and carry a one-year guarantee. The diaphragm has ten blades and the last f/stop is 22, but the unmarked final stop is f/32. The glass is good - no chips or scratches that would induce flare. There is some coating mottling on the back element. The Schott glass produces a wonderful round dimension to objects and has exceptional contrast and saturation - everything Zeiss optics are known for. For $125 postpaid, you'll love it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you but I am looking for a barrel lens with the 18 blades iris. I already have the 180 and 250mm.

Cheers,

Luc
    Field # ShenHao XPO45 - Monorail # Sinar F2
    Multi format P&S 4x5, 6x12, 6x9 # Chamonix Saber
    6x6 # Minolta Autocord, 6x9 # Kodak Medalist

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin