Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,911   Posts: 1,521,601   Online: 883

Shooter
    Multi Format

Trade Very nice and complete Mamiya 23 kit

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mamiya 006.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	84634This kit has just about everything you could want. Included is the
    1. Mamiya 23 body, bellows are excellent, Coupled Rangefinder is right on. No dents or dings, just normal wear on a couple corners. The whole kit has been very well cared for over the years.
    2. Seikosha-S 150mm lens, f5.6, All shutter speeds sound accurate to me, and work properly. No dings, dents, fungus or haze, a very nice clean lens. no cleaning marks.
    3. Seikosha-S 90mm lens, f3.5 same as above.
    4. Seikosha-S 65mm lens, f6.3 same as above.
    5. 6X7 back looks good, works properly. Includes darkslide.
    6. 6X9 back same as above, includes 6X6 film mask. and darkslide. I don't have a need for the 6X4.5 film mask, so haven't got one yet.
    7. Cut film back 3.5 X 2.5 with 2 insert-holders and dark slide. The bellows in film holder are in excellent condition also.
    8. Mamiya extension tube set, heavy duty metal in each section. Like new.
    9. Mamiya shutter release bracket and handgrip extension w/ release cable. The plastic had been broken once in the distant past, and repaired solid.
    10. Soligor Grip and remote trigger assy, with release cable, actually nicer than the standard Mamiya one above.
    11. About 9 filters all very nice: red, green, yellow, Star, orange, sunlight. etc. mostly Mamiya.
    12. 65mm finder, including small shoe mount Kalimar light meter.
    13. Several finder screen masks for the various lens sizes that mount on the main front viewfinder window.
    14. Weston Master ll light meter, still accurate.
    15. One spare 20" release cable.
    16. Assorted lens hoods, 1 Mamiya hood for each size lens (3 total). And a couple extra metal types (Very good)
    17. Almost forgot the original manual...
    18. Sunpak AP52 flash.
    Of all the kits I see on the net and ebay, this is by far one of the nicest in the Mamiya 23, and most complete from what's available out there. I have seen to many beat up ones for sale at crazy prices.
    I would like to trade for a Widelux F6,7 or 8, In clean good working condition. Or another good quality pano.
    The Pic I uploaded does not show everything included. More pics to the serious trader.
    Thanks,
    2bits
    Last edited by 2bits; 03-17-2014 at 09:24 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Gossen meter is not included as it was not accurate. (in photo)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I posted a bunch of pics in the classifieds "for sale", showing everything currently in this sale or trade.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I got the camera I wanted. So if someone wants to do a trade of some kind, or make a fair offer on this Press camera kit, I would be open to it.
    Thanks,
    2bits

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin