Bought a B&J 4x5 press camera as a second 4x5 with some specific plans, but unfortunately don't have the space/ability to do much 4x5, and still use the monorail 10x more than this.

No rangefinder, no viewfinder, handle is falling apart. Focus hood is partly duct tape, but functions. Bellows are light tight and quite good. Rotating back is light tight. Recently purchased a Graflex Optar 135mm that is on the front. Very good shape, speeds are accurate, B doesn't work, T sometimes works. Has Press focus and flash sync. Spring back. Will provide pictures on request.

I also have a Durst F30, with an EL-Nikkor 50mm f/4, and a set of Kodak Polycontrast under-the-lens filters for it. It's a blast for 35mm, though I do 90% 645 these days, and only have room for one enlarger. It's in the original box, and is excellent condition. Brand new PH211 in it.

Anyways, here are things that I would be interested in:

Baby Graflex or other 2x3 field/view camera with a Graflok back
ETRS pieces (120 backs, speed grip, could replace my 50mm as it's getting iffy, and definitely would take a 40mm or the excellent 200mm)

Or, something MF and fun for the girlfriend. Rangefinder, good folders, etc. She shoots mostly with one lens, sometimes with another in the bag, so (bold ones would be her preference):

Koni Rapid Omega
YashicaMat
Mamiya TLR
Mamiya Super Press
Agfa Super Isolette
other rangefinder 6x6 or 6x9 folders

Also open to anything else. Have access to Pentax 645 glass, so maybe a Pentax 645 body, May be interested in older RB67 gear, too. Let me know what You've got =)