Hey everyone! A friend recently introduced me to APUG and there's been a ton of great information and inspiration here. I'm sure I'll be sinking a lot of time in these forums!..
Anywho, I'm interested in increasing my creativity and productivity by getting my hands on a Leica. I've very much enjoyed using my Hasselblad 501c and its 6x6 negatives are deliciously sharp and detailed but I always find myself gravitating towards smaller cameras. It also doesn't help that I have a pakon scanner too...
With that said, here's what I'm offering:
- Mint Hasselblad 501c w/ mint A12 back & waist-level finder
- Carl Zeiss 80mm f/2.8 T* Planar
- Carl Zeiss 150mm f/4 T* Sonnar
- Metal Hood that fits both lenses
- Split-prism gridded screen
- Additional A12 back (it will need new seals)
- Polaroid 100 back
Everything is in perfect working condition and cosmetically, a 9/10.
An equal Leica trade. Ideally, I'd like to get my hands on a M6 with a M lens ranging from 35-50mm or a M3 with a 50mm f/2 Summicron.