Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,860   Online: 835

Shooter
    35mm

Lots of stuff to sell or trade for Nikon AI or AF-D lenses

What I have to trade or sell:

Canon IIF with new shutters
    Canon LTM 50 1.8 with thin chrome walz UV and leather case. Great looking aside from front lens has many feint cleaning marks. (why oh hey do people do this?)
    Canon LTM 35 2.8 with viewfinder and leather case with chrome canon UV filter. Near Mint ( I hate to sell it, but my Olympus XA makes it superfluous)
    Canon chrome metal hood with 40mm threads and 34mm adapter that goes with the above lenses with leather case.
    Canon close focus adapter kit for 50 mm 1.8 LTM

Canon AE-1P that seems to be near mint and fully functional, new light seals
    Canon 55mm FL 1.2 in Very good condition
    Canon nFD 50, 1.8
    Tokina FD 17mm 3.5 RMC
    Canon EF body in fine shape
    Quantary FD mount 28mm 2.8

Canon EOS 620 in perfect working order and great cosmetics
    EOS 28-90 3.5 zoom nothing fancy here.

Polaroid SX-70 Alpha 1 chrome and tan leather that works and is in pretty good shape looks wise. tested with good empty film.
    Polaroid SX-70 Alpha 1 all black with blue button that works but has rough faux leather. tested with good empty film.

Konica C35 fully functional with new battery leads and cleaned shutter blades. (bonus - original manual in Danish!)

Film:
    25 rolls available 1950s Eastman tri-x 320 5233 hand rolled into 24 exposure rolls works amazingly well at EI 12 and 25 Ok at 50, pretty grainy at 100
    10 rolls available Eastman 5302 Fine Grain Release Positive works well at EI - 12 hand rolled 24 exp
    10 rolls available 6556 Kodalith Ortho type 3 works well at EI 12 - hand rolled 24 exp
    20 rolls available Ektachrome 200 good for Xpro only - to be hand rolled 24 or 36 exp

All things available as individual items or sets. I would like to get moderate ebay prices from them. I will look at sold items and pick somewhere in the middle of the range or you can make offers in a similar fashion.

I am trying to scrape up enough to trade for or buy:

Nikon 17,18 or 19mm
    Nikon 20mm
    Nikon 24mm
    A wide zoom of some sort.
    Some sort of micro or macro lens

Quality off brands are possibilities.

I would rather have AI over non AI and I dont need pretty, in fact beaters are fine, as long as we are talking good glass. I dont mind if the blades are oily, I can clean them myself.

In effect, I am trying to move from FD and Nikon to just Nikon for 35mm.
    I am also interested in a Mamiya 645 body that is newer than the M645 and 1000s...perhaps a super or a pro.

Let me know what you would like to buy, trade or sell. Thanks
    Last edited by trythis; 05-19-2014 at 02:15 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    35mm
    Bumpity with a price on one thing that was asked about

Price on E200 Slide film: This is rerolled onto used cartridges with a home made label showing E-6 and C41 that you can black out for your developer. Dx coded for EI 200
    24 exposures $5
    36 exposures $6

Shooter
    35mm
    Canon IIF sold elsewhere
    Canon FL 55mm 1.2 sold elsewhere

I am sorry I can't research and price every item ahead of time but I am happy to post a reply or answer a PM with a price on any specific item you are interested in.

Price on EOS 620 with lens - $40 + shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    is the AE-1P still available. I have a Nikon 35-70 AIS lens.

Shooter
    35mm
    Canon 35mm rangefinder lens is gone.
    Chrome sx-70 sold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What is the AE-1P going for?

Shooter
    35mm
    $35 shipped US addresses. Shipping is extra anywhere else.
    Prices for these on ebay are all over the place, its just not easy to set a price for it based on previous sale prices on ebay.
    Mine is film tested, battery door is good, with new door seals and no squeak! Nothing for you to fiddle with on this one, just pop a lens on and shoot.

I like the camera, and the fd 50mm 1.8 lens. I was going to keep my one but just have too many cameras and not enough arms.
    Now that I look at it, so it isnt mint or minty, just a very nice user.
    The bottom has some rub marks and a few dings, the back has some minor burnishing and some thin dirt on painted surfaces, it has some minor dust on the mirror, and the body that shows up in flash photos really well!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8220.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	164.2 KB 
ID:	92219

Name:	IMG_8221.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	92220

Name:	IMG_8222.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	92221
    I have the grip, its somewhere in the camera drawer and comes with it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Where are you located?

Shooter
    35mm
    St louis Mo
    The part where I say the dirt on the mirror shows up, I meant the dirt on the camera shows up. You can't see the dust on the mirror unless you take the lens off to look.
    Last edited by trythis; 08-03-2014 at 03:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin