Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,616   Posts: 1,622,767   Online: 776

Shooter
    Medium Format

My B&W film for your C41 or E6

I didn't think it would ever come to this, but as this point I find I'd rather be shooting and processing color neg and E6 film rather than B&W. I have 22 Pro Packs of T-Max 100 in 120 that I would like to trade for an equal value of C41, E6, or a combination of both (120 only please). All 22 were purchsed last November from B&H and have been refrigerated since. Expiration dates are all 2015. At the time they were on sale for $20 per pack, so I've got about $440 invested. Let me know what you have I have no preference as to brand or speed. I'd also be interested in trading for medium format cameras, or a camera/film combination. I'd really like to have a 6x9 mess ikonta or super ikonta with the 3.5 or 4.5 Tessar, or a Bronica SQ of any version.
    Last edited by Kyle M.; 08-05-2014 at 09:11 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Yashica-Mat 124 G

Shooter
    Multi Format
    pm sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Kyle, I have 4 rolls of Fuji PRO 400H 120 exp. 7/13 that I'd be happy to swap for a few rolls of T-Max 120. Let me know.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Johns View Post
    Kyle, I have 4 rolls of Fuji PRO 400H 120 exp. 7/13 that I'd be happy to swap for a few rolls of T-Max 120. Let me know.
    Just traded it off in one shot.
    Yashica-Mat 124 G

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin