A. Schacht Ulm Edixa-Mat-Travenar-A 90mm/f2.8 lens (that's a lot of letters).

I have acquired the lens that I was original trying to trade for, so now this one is up for sale.

This is a nifty little zebra-striped M42 lens that is about 1/2 the size of my 90mm/f2.8 Tamron macro lens AND it has a 49mm filter thread.

This slick little lens is the auto/manual switchable variety and it has in on-board threaded port for a shutter release. I assume that this was for use on a bellows with the double shutter release cable.

It includes (cheaply-made) German front and rear caps and the original storage tube.

The overall condition is good, with smooth focus and clean glass. The aperture is snappy, however there are some marks (not oil) on some of the blades (I tried to show this in the photos).

At any rate, it's a nice, compact portrait-length lens...that I bought on a whim and didn't use since I have a nice AF lens with the same focal length.

Photos of the lens here, here, here, here, and here.

This is a size comparison: A standard Pentax-M 50mm f1.7 on the left, the A. Schacht 90mm/f2.8 in the middle and the Tamron 90mm/f2.8 macro on the right.USD
Price : 189.00