Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,384   Online: 915

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Durst Enlarger parts

Long story as short as I can.

I came across a Durst Enlarger back in my early 20's w/ no lens and never had the chance to set it up. I can't remember the model of this enlarger and I got rid of it when moving at some point. However, I decided to keep these two parts because I thought they would be hard to find later if I came across another one of these enlargers. I recent purchased a Omega D5XL, so I can not see ever searching out the enlarger these parts go to. Something tells me someone here will know exactly which model they are for.

1st is the negative carrier. Wide open it is a little bigger than 3 ½x 2 5/8. The two thumb wheels adjust metal sleeves down to 35mm. It works smoothly.

2nd are the condensing lens box. Nice clean lenses, not cracks in casing. One the outside lip of the casing is written "Unicon 85" Maybe that was the model of enlarger, I just don't know.

I'm sure they are worth something to someone, I just can't bare to toss them away.

Trading option:
    I love film!

I shot Meridain 45b, Speed graphic 4x5 and Mini, Toyo view 45, Mamiya super 23, Mamiya 645 j, TLR cameras are my favorite and I have many Yashicas, plus I like to work on these kinds of cameras.

I'm not looking to get rich, so please make an offer. I am willing to sell them out right, but I have ZERO idea of what they might be worth to someone and really just want them to go to a good home. After all I have been holding onto them for 20 years

Thank You,
    Jody

Shooter
    35mm
    The negative carrier is an Autoneg. The serial number on it is also the serial number of the enlarger it was supplied with. It should have upper and lower glasses. The upper glass should be a Cosiglas, preferably AN (anti-Newton ring), the lower I'm not sure but probably the same. I think these Autonegs fit several Durst models, but I would guess yours was a DA900, because the serial number on mine also begins 214 - it is 21402028. DA900s were supplied with various combinations of condensers - Unicons 50, 85, and 105, and lenses 28, 50, 80, and 105 Componons or Rodagons, matched to the Autofocus cams. condensers and negative holders both come up on eBay from time to time; search completed listings in your country - I'm not sure where you are.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    youngrichard, Thanks for the info, I am in the US, so it might not be worth it to you for the cost of shipping to London, but I would like these to find a new home that will use them.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry, that was for information only - I already have both the Autoneg and a Unicon 85.
    Richard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin