Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,703   Posts: 1,482,680   Online: 764

Shooter
    Multi Format

FT: 220 Fujicolor NPC 160

It's clear to me that I will never, ever bother using these, since I never shoot with C-41 . . .

I have five 220 rolls of Fujicolor 160 NPC. They were from a 5-propack whose box was tossed to make room in the freezer. They've sat deep-frozen for years alongside another Fuji film I do use (a big batch of RMS 120 bought at the same time from the same seller, but that's not important here; the NPC 5-pack was thrown in as a bonus).

Expiry is 2004-5, batch #924005.

I figured that someone here is the opposite of me: committed to C-41 and gave up on reversal.

Looking to trade for, in order of preference (quantity is negotiable):

Kodachrome KR64 (expired or not)
    Kodachrome KL200
    Kodachrome KM25
    Ektachrome EPJ 320T
    Ektachrome EPT 160T (135 or 120)
    Fujichrome Astia 100F (expired or not, 135 or 120)

[To American APUG folks: I'm in Canada, so I'd be sending these out from here. But if you're in the U.S., I can save you postage and customs paperwork by giving you my U.S. address.]
    Last edited by accozzaglia; 03-13-2010 at 05:38 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    PM Sent
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Got it, and we should be good to go.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin