Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,872   Posts: 1,520,113   Online: 869

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTT in Los Angeles: My glossy Ilford RC for your Pearl Ilfrod RC

I have a largely full box of 100 8x10 MGIII glossy, maybe 75 or 80 sheets left, that is old but works fine.

I also have about 25 or 30 sheets of 8x10 MGIV glossy from a 40 pack that is maybe a year old and works perfectly.

Both were given to me, and I have been using them to make contacts.....but after using a few dozen sheets, the gloss surface is getting to me. I thought I could deal with it for the small quantity that I have, but it is getting annoying.

If anyone has any amount of pearl to trade, please contact me.

I would trade all of this paper straight across for one 40 pack (25+15 free) of RC pearl.

8-1/2 by 11 or 11x14 are even better for me, but 8x10 will do fine.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BUMP

Anyone want some Ilford glossy RC for a good deal? If you are in L.A., so much the better. I need to purge useless and large shit from my fridge. Buy cheap, trade, whatever. I can always use quality film more than I can use paper, so maybe you can offer to trade some rolls of 35mm or 220/120 for this paper.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You should try out Arista's Pearl. It's super cheap and Freestyle says comparable to Ilfords. they'll even send you a print of each for comparing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi,

I am interested in unloading the glossy in exchange, and the Arista Pearl is still not very cheap compared to the Ilford RC, which is identical. If I am going to buy new RC paper, it will be Adox MCP 312, which is better and cheaper.

I would sell the Ilford glossy RC for U.S. dollars...say $15 per item? It'll just sit here and go bad if I do not get rid of it. If no interest here, I will go to the school where I work and sell it there.
    2F/2F

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin