Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,832   Posts: 1,582,348   Online: 956

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Mamiya C330 or User Hasselblad for Canon EOS 85mm 1.8 and 580ex Flash

I'm interested in getting an excellent Mamiya C330 or a bargain but totally usable Hasselblad. Can trade a like new EOS 85mm 1.8 lens and/or a barely used 580ex mk I flash. And cash, depending on what the deal was.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Also can add a EOS 50mm 1.4 an ST-E2 transmitter and working Fed-2 with 50mm 2.8 lens.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Any interest in a C33 with a 150 lens?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Interested in all of the above. I have the following:

C220/WLF
    C33/WLF
    80mm (silver) with hood
    65mm (black)
    180mm (silver) with hood

Sorry, no 330...but these other bodies are good. It is the lenses that matter most, and the 80 and 180 are two of my favorite optics I have ever used. I would hate to see either go, but I really need the EF 85 1.8 right now. Used to have one, and loved it, but sold it and regret it.

I am most interested in the 85 and the ST-E2, though the 50mm and the 580 would be useful as well.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Karl K: I'm only interested in systems with an 80mm lens at this point (not opposed to other lenses in the deal, but I want a camera that has at least an 80mm lens)

2f/2f Can you describe the condition of the equipment a little more? What are the speeds of the lenses? Everything (shutters, etc) working well?

Thanks
    Paul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The equipment is in very nice shape, except that the 65mm has some cleaning marks that do not affect the images.

The 65mm is a 3.5, the 80mm is a 2.8, and the 180mm is a 4.5, if my memory serves me correctly.

Everything works well. The 180 and the 65 have had recent CLAs (from the local APUG member I recently bought them from), and the 80mm had a CLA probably four years ago.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin