Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,753   Posts: 1,483,896   Online: 1225

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

I need APS color film

I have some APS (Advanced Photo System) cameras that I would like to test.
    I need some APS color film...outdated is OK, as long as the film has been properly stored. I can trade you 35mm Fuji 400 Superia Color film if you'd like.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    APS film is still available. Not sure of the country/continent in which you live, but you should still be able to find the film. It's a bit costly to buy and to have processed, but it's available (at least in the U.S.).

Shooter
    35mm
    Perhaps do a search on Ebay....there's usually some there, both fresh or expired.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    send me a pm. i have several rolls that that been in the fridge as long as i have had them
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi, Ann: Kindly tell me what you've got. I'd like color only, ISO 200 or 400. Either 25 or 40 exposures per roll. Kodak or Fuji brand. I can swap you either Fuji or Konica color 35mm film. The Fuji is 400-27 Superia and the Konica is 400-36 Centuria, all cold-stored and perfect.

Thanks, Karl.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin