Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,775   Posts: 1,484,477   Online: 883

Darlington, Co Durham, North East England
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

135mm or 150mm lens wanted for 5x4 FT or WTB

Hello I'm after a 135mm or 150mm lens for my 5x4 MPP mark II/III. Not particularly concerned with age or make as long as its clean and sharp, but would prefer a compur shutter or similiar. I have a Schneider Angulon 1:6,8/65 with a compur-rapid shutter in good conditon fitted to a foucusing mount for possible trade.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've got a couple of lenses kicking around here that I got with my MPP that I never use. PM me and I'll try to find them.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Cheers if you could keep me posted that would be great

Graham

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Paul, I am new to LF and looking for pretty much any lens for an Omega 45F. If you have anything else laying around that you are willing to sell, please IM me. I'm not a subscriber here yet but will be - therefore I can't post on WTB just yet. Give Graham what he needs/want's first and if there's anything else available, please let me know. Thanks much. This site has been great for me to find out about.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hello thanks to everyone for all there help and replies. I've managed to find everything I need for my Mpp so lots of happy snapping to come!!

Graham

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin