Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,878   Posts: 1,520,318   Online: 1204

Shooter
    35mm

WTT: Gossen Luna Pro SBC & Multibeam Spot Attachment

Hi, I have a very nice Gossen Luna Pro SBC in half case with the Gossen Multibeam spot attachment that performs 1, 5, and 10 degree measuring and would like to trade it for a dedicated spot meter, prefer any listed below.

Minolta Spotmeter F
    Gossen Ultra Spot (I or II)
    Pentax Digital Spotmeter (I add cash)
    Sekonic 778

*Other Digital Spotmeter (make an offer)*

The Gossen Luna Pro SBC is accurate but is acting finicky. I believe the power switch on the side is kind of messing up. Once you get it on by turning the red knob it is very accurate. It is in EX shape cosmetically.

The Gossen Mulitbeam attachment works beautifully and has no issues, not cosmetically perfect but in great condition, couple of specks of dust inside that don't affect use or obstruct the view. This gizmo is super hard to find.

Please PM with questions or would like to trade.

The AA battery is for scale only, the meter runs on one 9V battery and I will include several with the trade.
    Last edited by photobizzz; 04-27-2010 at 02:29 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Went ahead and bought a Minolta Spotmeter F so dont need to trade. Thanks
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin