Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,856   Posts: 1,582,968   Online: 998

Shooter
    35mm

WTT: Gossen Mulitbeam Spot Attachment (1,5,10 degree)

EX condition, works perfectly, has LED display in viewing window to let you know which degree of metering it is set at. Requires no batteries. Come in the original leather case with wrist strap.

This is made to attach to your Gossen Luna Pro SBC meter via the small headphone style female jacks on the top.

Looking to trade for any old brass RR or Petzval style lenses, if you have something you are not using and are interested in a trade please shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

I also have a Gossen Luna Pro SBC with some power switch issues, works and is accurate but takes some fiddling with the power switch to get it to activate.

AA battery is shown for scale only
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If a trade doesn't show up, put it up for sale, and if the price is right i'd be interested.

Shooter
    35mm
    If I don't complete a trade I would only sell for what I paid for it a few weeks ago, $125. Thanks!
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Trade is made, (that rymes, lol) with Barry D. Thanks!
    Last edited by photobizzz; 05-04-2010 at 02:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin