Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,452   Posts: 1,570,294   Online: 1102

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MAMIYA RZ67 KIT

Shooter
    Multi Format
    any interest in selling just the 250 and the winder?

-Ed

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I am 99% done on a trade for a 4x5 package so this is pretty much a closed thread. I was just waiting to finalize some things before I posted it gone.

Images
    I am just now contemplating changing over from my 4x5 Tachihara outfit to a RZ 67 outfit. I was thinking about a RZ II but if the deal is right, the RZ might work. I'm not interested in the 250mm lens, Polaroid back, or power winder.

Like I mentioned, I have a Tachihara in very good condition, some minor marks on the wood is all. Assortment of lenses, 65mm - 240mm, film holders, roll film holders, spot meter and of course film.

I'm kinda of pressed for time, off on vacation in a couple of weeks for a couple of weeks but might be willing to deal.

Brian

Edit: you were posting as I was posting, imagine that!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Well folks this thread is closed. Had a successful trade. Thanks rkmiec and APUG!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin