Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,721   Posts: 1,514,917   Online: 1032

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Contax G1, 45mm and 90mm lenses

Hi,

I have a Contax G1 with 45mm Planar and 90mm Sonnar lenses, with hoods. It's in good working order, with a few minor scrapes on the top plate, but no major dents or dings. The lenses are clean with no fungus or scratches.

I'd be interesting in swapping for a decent 35mm rangefinder, possibly with lens [depending on the camera and the value].

I'm most interested in M-mount cameras as I already have some LTM lenses I could adapt. I'm not interested in Soviet equipment [I already have some], or Leica screw [which I used to own].

I'm open to offers. For the right camera and lens combination I might be able to put a little cash on top if the trade-item offered is worth more than the Contax and lenses.

thanks!

Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just tired of it? I have a G1 with 45mm and 28mm ... After you get used to the focus'ing quirks of them .. man the lenses are hard to beat :-)

If you decide to break it up I may be interested in your 90mm.

Shooter
    35mm
    If you break it up to sell the 90mm to 5stringdeath, I may be interested in the camera with the 45mm. Just let me/us know.
    Awesome kit, though, I'm sure.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I might be able to break up the kit, for the right price.

I've really liked using it, and the lenses are excellent but I find myself, when I want to use an autofocus camera, reaching for my Konica Hexar AF much more often, and I miss my LTM Leica kit, which I got rid of a couple of years ago, so I decided I might swap the Contax for an M-series camera. That probably means an M2, M3 or M4 in user condition, rather than a mint M6!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin