Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,496   Posts: 1,543,045   Online: 858

Shooter
    4x5 Format

For Trade: ABC Pyro + Unicolor C-41 + Indicator stop bath+ Arista Arifix Fixer

Here is what I have for trade:

2 liter Unicolor C41 Developing kit - All sealed packets with instructions

Photographers Formulary ABC Pyro Film Developer Kit (all packets sealed, with instructions) Makes 5 Liters of Working solution.

One Pint (makes 8 Gallons) Of Photographers Formulary Indicator Stop Bath

Packet of Arista AriFix Fixer powder - makes one Gal. of Fixer

Ill also throw in 2x brown glass "eye dropper" bottles and 1x brown opaque plastic bottle for storing chemistry

I am looking for 8x10 black and white film. If you have anything else that you think i might want feel free to ask......get at me

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Also looking for a nice quality long cable release......talk to me people....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    How old is this stuff?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Not very old, It came with a camera I just bought and and dont need them. I dont have an exact age, but the guy said it was bought with in the last year. It should be fine.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin