Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,427   Online: 903

Shooter
    35mm

WTT Majestic 1200 geared head for smaller tripod head

I have a Majestic 1200 cast tripod head with a 6x7 platform. It is a monster and would be good for an ULF camera. I would like to trade it for some other head that is suitable for a 4x5 camera but smaller/lighter than this majestic head.
    f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterSense View Post
    I have a Majestic 1200 cast tripod head with a 6x7 platform. It is a monster and would be good for an ULF camera. I would like to trade it for some other head that is suitable for a 4x5 camera but smaller/lighter than this majestic head.
    I have a head to trade. Bogen 3 way or a Bogen Ball head. Either would include a hex plate. Does the Majestic have the tripod thread to post adapter?
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Does the Majestic have the tripod thread to post adapter?
    I'm not sure what you mean. It is designed to clamp onto a 1.5" post.
    f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They made an adapter that went from the 1.5 to a tripod screw. Allows it to work on many different tripods.

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin