Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,569,934   Online: 1055

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images

WTT: Spotmatic + Lens For Lens

Want to trade a Asahi Pentax Spotmatic body + 55mm 1:2 Super Takumar

I got the body at a sale included in a kit with other stuff I wanted - it came with a Sun 60-135mm 3.5 zoom. So as I never use zooms, I bought the 55mm from a fellow APUG'er. Oh yea, I'll throw in the Sun lens as well, but I have not tested it at all - however it looks clean, blades are clean, and has a front cap. Takumar has no caps, and the distance scale ring in the lens is loose (as described when I bought it, has no effect on the function of the lens.)

I've run film through the camera to test it out ... all shutter/aperture seem to be working fine. Meter is not working because there is no battery in the camera. I really think this Takumar is a nice, sharp lens ... however, I don't like using the body for how I shoot, I have enough 35mm gear, way to many 50mm focal length lenses, and don't want to invest in a M42 mount system, so I'm letting it go.

What I'm looking for:

C/Y mount lens 28mm or wider.
    Canon FD lens 28mm or wider.

I will also entertain cash offers, but I will wait for any trade offers before approving a cash sale.

Trades - I will do an even ship, even though this will be a bit heavier ... unless you are overseas.

Cash - include $10.95 flat rate box USPS shipping. Paypal gift or check or cash in a musical card. Overseas shipping will be more.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have an FD Vivitar 28/2.8 lens that I've used extensively lately. It works great and is in great condition with only incredibly light paint wear in certain areas such as the focusing ring and bayonet mounting ring. I know that an "off-brand" might be off-putting but this is an incredibly sharp example of what Vivitar could do with a serial number of 28922xxx. I can provide pictures of the lens and sample images upon request, if you're interested.

Includes front Vivitar cap and back cap - let me know if you're interested.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks .. I'll hold off for a bit and see if anyone has some Canon glass.

Shooter
    35mm
    PM'd you.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have an FD-mount Canon 28 f2.8 with both caps in mint condition I may be persuaded to sell outright or trade for CANON FD stuff...

Let me know what you think

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Trades still open ....

BTW, this is an SP1 with a cold shoe (clip on) ... thanks magkelly for the info

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LowriderS10 View Post
    I have an FD-mount Canon 28 f2.8 with both caps in mint condition I may be persuaded to sell outright or trade for CANON FD stuff...

Let me know what you think
    If you wanna trade for this, that's cool. I'm not looking to spend cash in this ad, thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    No, sorry, didn't mean to derail your thread, simply to tell you I have that lens if you have other (Canon) stuff you want to trade instead

Either way, good luck, those Penax cameras are very nice (my parents have one each haha).

Cheers!

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    No problem! Only other FD lenses I have I'm using all the time :-)

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    BTW, I'm now open to reasonable cash offers ......

Nobody has any YUS lenses gathering dust? Geez!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin