Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,452   Online: 1125

Shooter
    Medium Format

FT JOBO 2236 & 35mm Film Loaders for ??

For swap/trade I have ...

a Jobo 2236 with core and one reel [used but in good nick]
    two (2) Watson Model 100 35mm bulk film loaders [used but in good nick]
    (can supply/shoot pics if desired)

What am I looking for?

what I could use is an adjustable reel for 116/616 that either fits the Jobo 1500 system or the AP system (the reel will need to accept either of the cores and then fit diameter-wise into the respective tanks) I have an old Bakelite tank for the odd 116 I run across, but that leaks and is a right Royal pain to load too, esp. with old film that's been tightly curled for 30+ years...

make an offer!

Also happy to trade the above for 120/220 film...

else..if interested what I am swapping but you've got nothing I want...just go ahead and make an offer of trade...I never know what did not know I was missing!
    Last edited by ausphoto; 07-03-2010 at 06:21 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: sourced one item outside APUG.. so cleaned up the WTT ad..& typos

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hello, can you send me a photo of the 2236 and the reel?
    Thank you,
    Joe
    drortola@sbcglobal.net

Shooter
    Medium Format
    See here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/heritag...57624496379436
    Shipping costs to US is $22 which needs to go into the equation. (more if to be sent registered/trackable)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin