Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,698   Online: 1122

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FT: Horseman 6x7 and Graflex RH-10 roll film holders, both for 4x5 Graflok cameras

I have a like-new Horseman 6x7 roll film holder and a good-condition (perfectly functional, but pressure plate is missing some black) Singer/Graflex RH-10 (6x7 lever wind) holder, both for 4x5 Graflok cameras. I would like to trade for 6x9 roll film holders to fit 4x5 Graflok backs. Horseman holders are preferred, but I will consider Linhof ones as well (though I really do not think they are worth the extra money over the Horsemans, so I will not give them premium trade value). If you have 6x9 but prefer 6x7, please contact me, as I prefer the opposite.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bump
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin