Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,064   Online: 1047

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTT RZ67 kit for Mamiya 6 w/ 75mm in EX user condition

Hi! I've got a Mamiya RZ67 kit I'd like to trade for a Mamiya 6 with 75mm lens in EX user condition. Every single piece of this kit works flawlessly and has been my main camera for the better part of this year. My RZ67 kit includes the following:

-Mamiya RZ67 Professional body in EX
    -Mamiya-Sekor Z 110mm f/2.8 W w/original rear cap and generic front in MINT-
    -Mamiya metered PD Prism in GOOD cosmetic and EX++ working condition
    -RZ Pro 120 back in EX+
    -RZ Pro II 120 back in EX+ w/ cap
    -Mamiya Polaroid back in EX+
    -Mamiya RZ Waistlevel finder in EX+
    -Mamiya Left Hand mechanical trigger grip for RZ/RB/C330 in EX
    -77mm Promaster C-PL, Red 25, and Orange filters in LN
    -3 extra PX28 Lithium batteries

And to pack this all up, I'll include a Promaster model 995 Armored case with custom foam insert. If you wish to rearrange the foam inside, I'll order a new insert for you. All told, this kit cost me around $1100.00, which given the current going price for an EX/EX+ user Mamiya 6 and lens, I'd say this is a pretty fair trade. Ships free to the USA only unless the trader covers international shipping. Photos available at your request, serious inquiries only, and thanks much for looking!!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've decided to move this post to the FOR SALE section. The mods can feel free to delete this listing.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin