Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,504   Posts: 1,543,460   Online: 936

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    i got an EOS 3 body, if you're interested, what sort of lens you'll want to trade it with?
    fyi : i'd prefer the series E primes
    Last edited by daveandiputra; 10-19-2010 at 04:58 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: grmmatical error :)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Peri, these things are so cheap now, kepp your Nikon stuff and just buy whatever you need from Ebay as far as EOS stuff goes, they are durn cheap, and the best tip is to look for them in the UK, transport from the USA is so expensive its nearly impossible to trade with the americans!

Over the last year I have picked up lots of stuff, and until I discovered how expensive transport was from the USA, this was an expensive hobby!
    Dunno what the americans have done wrong, privatization maybe, but whenever anyone from there suggest Fedex, DHL or something I say forget it, bacause I HAVE TO PAY VERY HAVY EXTRA TOLL on this side of the atlantic!

The americans has effectively locked themselves out from the world market IMHO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin