Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,562   Posts: 1,573,332   Online: 1007

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

your canon for my nikon

Here it goes, i want to switch my nikon equipment for canon eos stuff, i could also be interested in a nice point&shoot.
    my stuff isn't in mint condition, but it's fully functional and hasn't any flaws apart from cosmetics, i'm looking also for stuff that works i dont care about cosmetics.
    my things:
    nikon FE
    nikon F-801
    nikon 301
    nikon AF 50mm 1.8 (made in china)
    nikon serie E 50mm 1.8
    nikon serie E 28mm 2.8
    nikon serie E 35mm 2.5
    nikon serie E 70-210 4
    nikon 105mm 2.5 (the good one!, Ai´d)
    nikon sb-20 (this one it's not working properly sometimes so i'll just give it away)

i'm looking for a canon eos body, wideangle nonzoom lens and a canon eos flash, or a nice point&shoot in the range of nikon 35ti, contax Ts, etc...

I'm located between Sweden and Finland, but i have no problem to send stuff wherever.
    Last edited by peri24; 08-26-2010 at 12:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just ordered a Tamron 18-270mm Di-II LD VC for my Digital Rebel and will be looking to sell my EOS glass, I have two Canon non-IS lenses. 18-55 kit and the 75-300 zoom. Everything works. Some dust in the lenses doesn't affect image quality.

There's a small nick in the coating of the 75-300 on the filter side and it does not affect image quality at all.

Trade you both for that Nikkor 105 2.5?

I'd take the 50, 35 and the 28 but I have them already

Shooter
    Medium Format
    thanks for the offer but it's way off of what i'm looking for...
    In the next few days i'll try to upload some pictures of everything and post them to the sell section aswell.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh well that's cool, I can however get access to a Canon Flash and an EOS 35mm body from the local pawn shop, what EOS body are you looking for? Lots of pawn shops here in the States carry stuff like that.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    okey, if i can choose then i would like to part all my nikon stuff for just a canon eos body (not a rebel) i was thinking something serie 3/5 or an old serie 1, 28mm 1.8 lens, flash? anything that works with ttl would be enough.
    A contax t2 will fit the bill also, well an a konica hexar af would be nice too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by peri24 View Post
    okey, if i can choose then i would like to part all my nikon stuff for just a canon eos body (not a rebel) i was thinking something serie 3/5 or an old serie 1, 28mm 1.8 lens, flash? anything that works with ttl would be enough.
    A contax t2 will fit the bill also, well an a konica hexar af would be nice too.
    I'll poke around this week and let you know what I find.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Found an EOS 3 locally, want it?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    yes i'm interessed in that model, can you tell me more? what do you wanna in change?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    it's a body only, EOS 3. If it's still available I'll snatch it throw some batteries in it and see if it works on my kit lenses. There's also a flash I think in one of the pawnshops here I'll have to check.

Trade for the 105 2.5.

EDIT: It's gone, I'll keep looking.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've got an A2 I'd be interested in parting with...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin