Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,567   Online: 1194

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTT: Black Nikkormat FTN with Nikkor-H 35mm f/3.5 for Canon FD 35mm f/2 of f/2.8

Hi y'all,

I have a nice black FTN with the above mentioned lens. Shutter speeds sound good, even 1 second. There is a slight shutter lag after you press it, but otherwise seems to be solid. Lens is clean and comes with Nikon front cap. Meter responds with a 625 (IIRC) battery, though as it requires a mercury battery I can't vouch for its accuracy.

I want a chrome mount FD 35mm f/2 ideally, but would be interested in the f/2.8 as well. Chrome because I use 55mm filters. We can figure out exactly what the terms of the trade are if someone out there is interested. Pictures availalbe too, just don't have them convenient at the moment.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anybody interested in such a trade?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nobody?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok, update. I was mistaken, it is actually a Nikkor-S 35mm, f/2.8, which is better! These routinely sell between $50 & $80 on eBay (sometimes less). Mine has a front cap but no rear cap.

Black Nikkormat FTN's sell from $25 to $60, body only. Mine has some dings, but is in good shape.

So, I'm holding from $75 to $140 in value.

FD 35mm f/2 sell from $80 to $150+. I'm hoping for the older FD style with chrome bayonet, and would also love a chrome nose. New FD's usually fetch the higher price as far as I can tell. Thorium and concave element preferred; yellowing is fine by me!

Alternatively, if someone just wants to buy my Nikkormat setup, that would be fine as well.

Thanks, pictures to follow....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Pictures

Here is the lens, I can take pix of the camera if interested... only had pix of the lens at the moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nikkor 05.JPG   nikkor 03.JPG   nikkor 04.JPG   nikkor 01.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin