Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,207   Online: 930

Shooter
    Medium Format

Wants:Hasselblad lenses (no bodies), backs, accessories etc, Nikon digital bodies

As the title says I'm looking for Hasselblad lenses, backs, metered prism, waist level finder, Polaroid back, a bright screen (accu-mat, beattie etc.), newer or higher end Nikon digital bodies and Nikon lenses and other various useful (lots of them are not accessories, four third lenses, four thirds to micro four thirds adapter, micro four third and non native adaptable lenses particularly c-mount with adapter. That's all I can currently think of but I'm sure this group has plenty I want but can't think of so try me but I'm definitely into medium format and EVIL cameras right now. All the following equipment I have for trade is in very good to excellent condition apart from the M2 which is a user cosmetically but was CLA'd by Youxin Ye, so mechanically excellent. I have for trade a Voigtlander 35 1.2, Voigtlander 21 f4 ltm with finder/box/square hood etc., 28 3.5 ltm with box, Konica m-mount 50 f2, Konica m-mount 28 2.8 with hood, Leica M2, Leica M4-P, Zeiss Ikon ZM-mount body (silver), GRD II, as well as a smattering of russian and japanese bodies, lenses and accessories (i.e. Canon 35 2.8, J-3 LTM, Kiev 4, Moskva-5 etc.) Email instead of PM as it is much easier for me to quickly respond rs.4554 at gmail dot com. I will gladly supply pics to SERIOUS buyers. I am located in Santa Ana, California and we can discuss shipping, meeting up etc. Although I am new to this site I have several buying, selling and trading transactions on rangefinderforum.com under the same name and have over a 100 transactions in ebay with a 100% feedback rating under the name ryanoc20. Please email me at rs.4554 at gmail dot com with questions, offers, etc.

Thanks
    Ryan

Shooter
    35mm RF
    What's an EVIL camera?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirrorl...le_lens_camera ?

Hasselblad isn't an EVIL camera, anyway, Ryan, I have a POLABACK for you in case you're interested.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I know Hasselblads are not an EVIL (electronic viewfinder interchangeable lens) camera, although they can be a little evil on the wallet, I was just listing my two favorite types of cameras right now : )

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin