Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,713   Posts: 1,483,019   Online: 689

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Olympus ep-2 trade for

Long story short i miss my nikon f5 and lenses i traded for a 4x5 a few years ago and i would like to get another one.What i have is an olympus ep-2 micro 4/3 digi camera with a konica lens adapter and the electronic viewfinder.Has the standard zoom lens with it.Depending on trade value i may include my konica camera and accessories to even it out.
    As i said i am looking for an f5 in ex condition or better with lens(es).
    May consider an f100 as well.
    Also interested in a pentax 645n(II) or possibly a mamyia 645af.
    This camera is a wonderful camera i would love to keep but with my new baby i cannot keep it and buy more gear. This is simply a feeler for interest and i will be happy to exchange pics by email.There are several grops on flickr displaying wonderful images from this camera.Also has hd video if that helps.Go to olympus page for more info and i will be happy to answer all questions.I will donate to apug if a trade happens or if you are not a subscriber i will gift you a 3 month membership.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, I would be interested. I have an F-100 and some lenses, but I'm in Spain. Is that OK?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhole View Post
    Hi, I would be interested. I have an F-100 and some lenses, but I'm in Spain. Is that OK?
    Send me an email with descriptions and what condition each item is in. Pics would be great also and I will let you know. Thanks. Rkmiec4@Gmail.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Still available,i am in contact with blackhole and awaiting an email with his trade offer but as of now it is still available.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    gear is still available,i am also interested in some rz67 gear,65mm,140mm macro,extension tubes,extra 120 67 backs,extra bodies.

if you have something other than listed and it takes film let me know.

Oh also would be into a canon g10,g11 or g12.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin