Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,921   Posts: 1,522,080   Online: 790

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format

FS/FT Yellow Bay 1 Filter

Looking for a light-yellow or yellow bay 1 filter to fit a Yashica Mat 124G. Glass needs to be in good shape.

Willing to part with some 220 TXP, 120 Pan F+ or 120 FP4+. Will also consider paying PayPal but prefer to trade. I am in Western Canada.
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nuts! I thought you had one to trade. They are available on the evil place, but you'll pay dearly for one.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sorry Ralph, I misspelled what I wanted and now can't change it.
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin