Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,694   Posts: 1,482,498   Online: 1032

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FT: 25mm Recessed Toyo Field Lensboard

I have a discontinued 25mm recessed Toyo field (45A series and CX) #0 lens board. It's in great shape, a couple little marks here and there.

I need the current and more common 12mm recessed #0 board as I am using this with a 90mm f4.5 lens and this deep 25mm recess is too much for the big 90.

The 25mm I'm offering would be great for a WIDER lens - anybody have the 12mm version that wants the deeper board? I'm dying to start using this fast 90mm of mine!

Will post a picture later.

P.S. Forgive the sort of double post but I'm willing to buy a 12mm straight up OR trade - someone seeking the deep version might not look at my previous thread title.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0528.JPG   IMG_0529.JPG   IMG_0530.JPG  
    Last edited by Shawn Dougherty; 03-13-2011 at 01:38 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added pictures

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Still looking to trade for a 12mm recessed board. (or buy one outright.) Looking to keep it inside the US. I've got a 90mm 4.5 I'm dying to use - someone must have one of these to sell ( or need a deeper one for a lens shorter than 90.

Shawn

Shooter
    Medium Format

Still looking?

I know it’s months ago, but I just found your posts via Google. I have a 12mm recessed panel that is not deep enough for my 45mm Apo-Sironar. However, I am in Australia.

Please let me know if interested in a deal. I am also looking at an eBay sale ending soon.

Regards
    Ian G

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have since traded with someone. Good luck with finding one.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin