Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,211   Posts: 1,531,996   Online: 1159

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

To trade: Two 35mm SS tanks w/reels

As shown; two SS 35mm tanks with 2 reels each. Tanks/reels are in excellent condition. Trade for one or both. My first preference would be a Paterson (or clone), 35mm, single reel tank, with a fluid capacity of ~300cc. Otherwise, lets talk.
    Gerry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SS tanks and reels web.jpg  
    Last edited by Gerry M; 04-04-2011 at 11:29 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have 2 setups.

Both come with 2 reels and both hold 2 reels.

Both are different brands ones does not have the little plastic lid that you use for inversions. I never use the lid anyway on the other tank. they are both daylight tanks.

If you want pics just let me know. I will have to take pics with my iphone. I don't have a digi anymore.
    Last edited by cjbecker; 04-04-2011 at 11:22 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cjbecker View Post
    I have 2 setups.

Both come with 2 reels and both hold 2 reels.

Both are different brands ones does not have the little plastic lid that you use for inversions. I never use the lid anyway on the other tank. they are both daylight tanks.

If you want pics just let me know. I will have to take pics with my iphone. I don't have a digi anymore.
    I would prefer a single reel tank, with a fluid capacity of ~300cc. I have a number of multi reel tanks.
    Gerry

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Ok hope you find what you are looking for. Good luck!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Check Photographers Formulary, I think they have a Yankee II single reel on close out.If not, they are still cheap at regular price.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Check Photographers Formulary, I think they have a Yankee II single reel on close out.If not, they are still cheap at regular price.
    Thanks Rick. I'll give that a try.
    Gerry

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin