Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,226   Posts: 1,532,674   Online: 794

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FT: Monorail 4x5" for Field-Camera or Graflex 4x5"

I'm posting to see if there would be any interest in such a trade.

I'd like to trade my B&J Orbit (same as Calumet CC-400), with red bellows no less, for something that I can put in a back-pack and take on a bike ride or motorcycle jaunt.

Either of the Pacemaker 4x5's, Super Graphics or any field camera I'd be open to hearing about.

If there's an inequity in the trade, that can be dealt with, but basically this is just a case of "putting out the feelers".

Thanks
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm particularly interested in Super (Speed) Graphics and Meridian 45B's, or similar. Crown Graphic & Speed Graphic also.

Anyways, I forgot to mention how nice this monorail is; particularly the case. It has a custom wood case w/ dove-tail joints & a leather handle.

But after carrying it more than 100 yards last night I realized that it's no field camera... I need something backpackable.

Anyways, probably not the best thread to get a lot of hits, but you never know what someone might have!
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin