Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,249   Online: 756

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Alpa reflex model 6 for slr MF camera

Hello,
    I have a very rare Alpa Alnea Reflex model 6 slr, swiss made, sweet little camera. I have two lenses for it: a kern-switar 1.8 50mm lens (very nice, perfect condition), and a heinz-munchen 3ocm f 5.6 also very very clean. the camera itself is exceptionally clean, aside from the following: dust somewhere in the viewfinder, it is internal, but does not show up on an actual image. Theres about 3 flecks of dust within the viewer, i believe it is on the penta-prism somewhere. There are a few small scratches on the body, but nothing bad, its really a beautiful body. The leatherette is a little loose on one corner, but i'm sure it could be easily glued down, it's really not bad, maybe 1 centimeter of where it's come loose from the body. The camera fires perfectly, works great, i just ran a roll of film through it, turned out great. both lenses are perfect, nothing wrong with them at all. Includes: the body, the 50mm lens w/alpa front cap, original felt-lined leather case w/ leather strap, 30cm lens w/ front and rear caps and original box, and a canon L series 300mm lens box to hold the big lens to protect it.

I will have pictures up tonight, but this camera is in great shape. I am looking to trade it for an slr medium format set-up, such as a hassy (hasselblad), mamiya, etc. I'd possibly sell it, but it's going to be some big bucks.

Let me know if you've got a trade for me,
    -Austin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you still have it for sale when you come into Glass Key Photo, I'd love to see it!

Adios,
    Matt
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tjaded View Post
    If you still have it for sale when you come into Glass Key Photo, I'd love to see it!

Adios,
    Matt
    wow i totally forgot to come in. whoops. i will be coming in soon! if i have it still i will most certainly bring it in. you don't happen to be interested in trading do you?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Possibly...just depends on what kind of trade you are looking for.
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tjaded View Post
    Possibly...just depends on what kind of trade you are looking for.
    I'd be most interested in a hasselblad set up (body, 120 film back, lens or hopefully two), or a mamiya rb67 with a couple lenses and some other accessories, or any other slr medium format camera that is functional and nice. I'd most prefer a 6x6 format camera, but 6x7 will do too. Got anything along those lines?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I remember when this camera miraculously came into your hands... you cheeky monkey... (and lucky dog!)
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by holmburgers View Post
    I remember when this camera miraculously came into your hands... you cheeky monkey... (and lucky dog!)
    haha ya well i decided that i'd rather have a nice medium format camera... i use my f2 for 35mm mainly, and as much as i love this camera, i just don't feel right taking it on hikes and camping and stuff, i just can't risk getting any sort of sand or anything on it. It is a really sweet camera though, i'm just more interested in medium format!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok well I'm also willing to sell it, i've just decided. So if anyone is interested, give me an offer!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What kind of price are you thinking? The only medium format stuff I have that I could part with is old Bronica, not really what you are looking for...
    --------------------

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was hoping for a little under 2 grand... that seems to be the running rate on ebay for ones that are a little more beat-up than my camera. i might be interested in the bronica acctually. what model is it? what accessories? im most likely interested in it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin