I'm going to call this a feeler right now, I just want to see if there is any interest for something like this.
I've been acquiring some nice FD gear lately, but I also just recently acquired an EOS 1N. This happens to be extremely convenient as it utilizes the same lenses as my digital bodies.
I've been really missing medium format lately and I'd like to start getting back into it.
In the past I've owned a Mamiya RZ67 a Bronica ETRS-i and a Hasselblad H1. Those are the only ones I have extensive experience with.
Here's what I would have available.
- T90 body (a couple scuffs cosmetically, but 100% working, just serviced by camera clinic recently)
- EF body (very clean cosmetically, except there are scuffs on the bottom plate and an egraving, the electronics do not work, but the camera works mechanically just fine, I've shot several rolls with it. Seals just recently replaced), I have the original paperwork for this camera and the manual and everything.
- FD 28mm f/2.8 - New FD version, has hood and caps, very clean cosmetically
- FD 50mm f/1.4 - New FD version, has hood and caps, very clean cosmetically, small scuffs on the barrel
- FD 100mm f/2.8 - New FD version, has hood and caps, some scuffs on the barrel but the glass is good and sharp.
- 300TL flash - works perfectly, comes in the case
Depending on the trade, I may also have a FD 35mm f/2 in excellent shape with the hood and caps, I'm likely hanging on to this for my m4/3 camera.
I'm open to hear what you have, not necessarily looking for a TLR, I'd rather have an SLR. I prefer 6x7 cameras as well, but I'm open to talk.
Things of particular interest:
- Fuji Rangefinders (GW670 in particular)
- Mamiya RZ67
- Pentax 67
- Bronica SQ
- Bronica GS-1
If this might interest you let me know via PM.
Note: I have ZERO problem keeping most of this stuff. I quite like the T90 in particular, but I just don't want to have a bunch of gear sitting around. I'm not a collector, I use everything I own, if it sits too long it gets sold off. I just have a feeling I'll honestly be doing most of my 35mm stuff with the 1N. It just makes sense.