Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,585   Posts: 1,545,807   Online: 1118

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Studio Lights... trade for?

Hello,
    I was just given two sets of studio lights, which are very nice. I haven't yet tested them out or cleaned them up, but I thought I would post up here and just see if anyone was interested in trading something for them. Not really sure what I'm looking for, but I'm open to offers.
    Off the top of my head, I'd like:
    -Bronica s2(a) accessories, lenses, etc.
    -Nikon F lenses/accessories for f2
    -Jobo LF drum
    -6x4.5 slr (etrs, mamiya, pentax)
    -panoramic camera (6x12)
    -LF lenses (4x5)
    Will trade for any of the above, as long as I feel like I would use it and its in good enough condition. Will consider other trades too, for anything cool. I can tell you the exact models and everything when I open the boxes up and check em out. Please let me know if you're interested.
    Thanks,
    Austin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    why dont you tell us more about the lights, and while you're at it, include some pix of them. Oh ya, make sure they function properly. That way nobody feels like they are getting a pig in a poke.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    why dont you tell us more about the lights, and while you're at it, include some pix of them. Oh ya, make sure they function properly. That way nobody feels like they are getting a pig in a poke.
    I will do that this evening when I get home from work, I was just trying to gauge interest.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Alright well I have decided to hang on to one of the sets, and let the other set go. The set I am willing to let go are studiotechnik hesnel strobes. They both function perfectly, have modeling lights, and strobe lights. I will include a ton of accessories. I am also willing to sell the set.
    -Austin

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    What brand are they? Alien Bee? Broncolor? Prophoto? Norman? What model, are they monolights or pack systems? Any modifiers?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dbla View Post
    What brand are they? Alien Bee? Broncolor? Prophoto? Norman? What model, are they monolights or pack systems? Any modifiers?
    They are studio technik. I believe they are monolights because they don't plug into a box that plugs into the wall, but rather straight into the wall. Not sure what you mean by modifiers...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hensels are nice ...

how many watt seconds of light at full power do they have ?
    did the previous owner "formed the capacitors" ( use them weekly to make sure they stayed good )

modifiers = honeycomb grids, barn doors, snoots / spotlight cone, clamp to hold gobos ( cut outs to make shadows )
    soft /soff boxes / ( + spin rings to attach them )

do you have bogen stands or booms or arms ?

can you post some snapshots of the set so we can get an idea what you are selling ??

thanks !

john
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin