Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,588   Online: 990

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Canonets QL17 and QL19 (parts cameras) for film

This forum inspired me to dig out some old cameras I had. In doing so, I found two non working Canonets. They may just need one little thing to get them going, but I don't know and I'd rather get them to someone who does. Both cameras are missing the little screws which anchor the top covers down.

QL17 (smaller one):
    Includes neckstrap. Glass is clean. Cosmetically in good condition (other than a ding on the filter ring). Everything moves smoothly, including the aperture. Missing cover for battery and the shutter doesn't seem to cock. The foam light seal is pretty bad.

QL19 (bigger one):
    Includes metal screw-on lens cap. Rings move smoothly. Shutter cocks and fires (sometimes). Clean glass, although one element looks like it may be a little foggy. A little dirty. Some dings on the top cover. I believe the aperture is frozen (lube on the blades?).

If you're interested in these for parts or for a project, I'll trade. The only thing I can think of off hand would be some 120 film. I'm happy to be a part of this forum and look forward to making my first trade with someone.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How much film do you need? I have portra 160VC in 120 I also have some Kodachrome in 135.
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've been thinking about picking up some Portra, as I've never shot color 120. Honestly, I'm not exactly sure how much these are worth as is. I was thinking 4 or 5 rolls, but I was also thinking B+W. I've had other non-film offers, but let me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I guess I could part with five rolls. PM me with your particulars.
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin