Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,147   Online: 835

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    According to the manuals, the bodies are comparable in size but the RB is larger and heavier.
    Body only Width, Height, Length in mm & Weight in grams.
    RB 144 x 104 x 228 1450g
    RZ 108 x 133 x 211 1350g

I also traded a Canon 16-35 L for my RZ setup.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Les, the width is fairly significant in difference. I've comparing the photos on ebay, so I'll have to pay attention to width shots. I can compare with friends RZ when we meet up again. Have a great weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Wtt to trade 35mm for MF

pm sent..George

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by dfgriff57 View Post
    Hi bushpig sorry wasn't thinking. :-) an rb67 pros with a 50mm c lens and a 140 c lens with caps for both body and lens. Wlf, dual cable release, four different filters and 2 backs. It all looks good has new seals and shutters are right on. Could ihave bought the same on fleabay? Maybe! But not without some doubt and to me less perceived loss on trying to sell my gear. I'm trading with a long time member of apug so I feel better about the swap. I'm happy with it.
    Way to go! I'm proud of you! Seriously though, you're going to love it. Sounds like a great kit.

ebay is okay. You can find great deals on there. More than half of the cameras I use came from ebay. The only one I ever got that had ANY problems was the Koni-Omega Rapid M. The shutter sticks on speeds slower than 1/30, but I live in southern California, so I don't really need those slow speeds too often. Besides, I got the camera for a deal. I took a little risk and it paid off. Maybe someday I'll pay for a CLA, but since I don't really use it, I can't rationalize spending the money right now.

Anyways, keep us posted on your RB. Glad to have another member of the club.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin